Agriculture Innovations Inc. (AI) is an international agriculture and food security development company, headquartered in North Carolina, with locally registered affiliates in Kenya and Mexico.
AI is an outgrown of its predecessor Agrodev Canada Inc., established in 1976 by Peter L Appleton, PhD, who is also the founder of Agricultural Innovations Inc. AI is owned and operated by its senior partners led by an international management team located at offices in the US, Kenya and Mexico. Cumulative experience encompasses the implementation of agriculture and food security projects in over 80 countries for international donors, governments, NGOs, and private entities.
Agriculture Innovations provides innovative technologies and approaches to:
- Increasing agriculture production and yields
- Decreasing post harvest losses of agriculture and food products
- Adapting to climate change and creating resilience among vulnerable populations
- Increasing export market opportunities for developing country producers
- Increasing the impact of private and public investments in rural areas
- Building the capacity of rural people to provide sustainable livelihoods for themselves and families
- Developing the agribusiness value chain from producer to consumer
Food Security Research, Agriculture Development, Agribusiness, Monitoring and Evaluation, Climate Change
Afghanistan, Algeria, Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Ecuador, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Kenya, Malaysia, Mali, Mexico, Moldova, Mozambique, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Panama, Peru, Romania, Rwanda, South Korea, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Ukraine, United States of America, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe